Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Friday, May 30, 2008

Comments on all three candidates...

I like how she puts it. Although, I'm not sure Mccain is as Bushy as she'll have you believe. They're all still crap.


The title of the entry is:
Exclusive: Obama, Clinton Make Closing Arguments as Montana Primary Looms

You can see the comment Here


I am sorry to say that for the first time since I was eligible to vote I
will probably stay home on election day. What a choice!! One candidate who
promises 4 more years of disastrous Bush policies, another who speaks well
and has no real substance, and a bimbo who is willing to destroy her own
party to further her warped personal ambition.Just once before I leave this
earth I would like to be able to vote for a candidate that I actually
believe in.

No comments: