Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Free in Idaho

A couple days ago I caught a blog entry on Free in Idaho! about marijuana. It seemed to me that he was pretty much dismissing marijuana as immoral and as such making it look like it was a bad thing in general. Obviously, if you've read much of this blog, I disagree. Anyway, here's a link to a discussion that I'm currently participating in on that site.

These guys both school me in writing...I'm a novice. But I feel like this is a subject that after laying out some logic and common sense people can/will turn and change their minds. I'm not sure if that is the case here but he seems to relax on his stance and makes it more of a case about an issue that can not be won. I disagree...and I digress...here's the link:


This is a link


Please chime in if you'd like. He has been courteous and accommodating, as some bloggers would just have deleted my comments because they have their points on issues and are unwilling to accept that there are other points of view.

No comments: