Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gas driving me to buy foreign car

So, whatever it is that is truly driving gas prices up is driving me to do something I thought I'd never do....buy a Japanese car. The gas prices have gone up about 33% in a year....I'm sure they've never jumped that much in so little a time ever. Whatever it is is driving money out of our economy. I am no economic wizard but that can't be good. Cars aren't cheap. So, I'm thinking about spending $30K on a Japanese car and I'm pretty sure that takes about $25k out of our economy. Do that a couple million times and it must have a serious impact.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how people are even keeping their heads above water. Most of us live from check to check, exhausting about every penny the day before the next one arrives. So, when my 25 gallon tank is costing over $110 to fill up....where is that money supposed to come from?


Is it Prius time? Where's my hydrogen vehicle?

No comments: