Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The gods of reloading...

The gods of reloading hath smiled upon me. Today I put "Reloading" into craigs list just to see if there was anything around here at a good price... I found, Reloading Equipment $100. I figured if what the guy had was worth it I could spare $100 to get started reloading.

I called him up and asked him what he had... "RCBS Ruck Chucker and some dies..." I said, "hmm, is there anything else? I want to make sure it's worth $100." He said, "Actually, if you just come over I'll give you what I've got. For Free." I said, I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I drove out to the backwoods of Escondido by Lake Hodges, it was really pretty out there. Anyway...here's a picture of what he gave me. I offered him some cash which he turned down. Then he gave me two fishing poles and a loaded tackle box, too. Not bad for FREE! Thanks K in Escondido! You made my day...

No comments: