Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shooting Steel at Iron Sights on Thursday

I think I might be getting a little better. My scores have improved every match. On 05-15-08 I got LAST PLACE...and last night I got 11th out of 22 guys. But, what amazes me is that I got less than half a second close to the best time on the first stage. I don't know if that was a mistake or if I really shot it that well. I even had a malfunction where I needed to clear a round. So, I'm not sure. But it 's nice to be not last. Here's my shooting:



DJK Shooting Steel Fun Match at IRon Sights 06-05-2008 from Dan K on Vimeo.

Here's the rest of the guys:


Steel Fun Match with OceansidePistol.com at Iron Sights from Dan K on Vimeo.

The club website is Http://www.oceansidepistol.com

No comments: