Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spike Lee is a piece of sh*t

Spike Lee can kiss my ass. Here's a guy that can't take any criticism about anything. If you criticize him, you're a racist. If your race has ever not been absolutely perfect throughout history (and whose has?) you're a racist. I'm sure there's no end to what you can do to be a racist in his eyes. He's ALWAYS making things into racial issues. He's the one that wants to only employ black film crews. He's a racist, plain and simple. I once heard a guy say, "I can't be racist, I'm black" as if one's skin color precluded them from any mind set. But I am pretty sure Spike Lee feels the same way.

Anyway, Spike Lee decided to say that Clint Eastwood was racist because he didn't put any black guys in his WWII movies.... He said:“If he wishes, I could assemble African-American men who fought at Iwo Jima and I’d like him to tell these guys that what they did was insignificant and they did not exist,” he said. “I’m not making this up. I know history. I’m a student of history. And I know the history of Hollywood and its omission of the one million African-American men and women who contributed to World War II.”

But...the brilliant thing, in a poetic justice type of way, is that CW fired back with " “Does he know anything about American history?” Eastwood told Focus when asked about Lee’s criticism. “The U.S. military was segregated til the Korean War, and the blacks in World War Two were totally segregated. The only black battalion on Iwo Jima was a small munitions supply unit that came to the beach.

“The story was about the men who raised the flag and we can’t make them black if they were not there. So tell him: Why don’t you go back and study your history and stop mouthing off!”

Did he really think Dirty Harry wasn't gonna know his shit before he made a movie about it???

Here's a great breakdown of the "conversation" between Clint Eastwood and Spike Lee - Click here....




Bottom line is we all have the ability to be racists...but why? What's the point? Can't we all just get along? (Thanks Rodney!) This name calling is just typical of the left. Just like the anti-gunners calling everyone gun "nuts". He can't use any logic to make his statements or rebuttals so he resorts to name calling...

I googled, "Is Spike Lee Racist?" and I got about 302,000 hits.

Here's the link.....Click Here

No comments: