Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Deleware Dem is dim on drilling....

http://www.delawareliberal.net/2008/08/13/the-three-dems-and-our-shore-drilling/#comment-48970


I guess people are just ignorant of the fact that we already drill for oil in our oceans. I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA and as long as I can remember we had oil rigs off our shores. Didn't bother me. DelDem mentioned (see link above) that there was a spill or something about 40 years ago.... I don't know if there was or not but I'm sure the technology has progressed by leaps and bounds in that amount of time. Her(his?) retort was one of "not in my backyard". Anyway, here are some pictures.

Not a big deal.

1 comment:

Mike W. said...

One of the funny things about complaining about spills. The oil literally seeps out of the earth off the CA coast. Whether you drill or not it's going to contaminate beaches & coastal waters.