Use this link to subscribe in a reader

Monday, August 18, 2008

Why I carry a gun....

This is Bear on a Bike's take on why to carry a gun.

I carry a weapon because it is the moral thing to do. It meets with my definition of doing ‘right’. Being prepared to defend myself and loved ones is part of being a responsible person.

Please allow me to explain…

I believe people have a ‘moral obligation’ to take responsibility for themselves, not leaving the task as a burden to others. I know this may not be a popular concept in some circles, but that does not change it as my belief. I know we are laden with entire generations of people who honestly think they bear no responsibility for their own safety, wellbeing, and actions.



Read it, it's good, and makes sense. Here's the link.

No comments: